It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Today I'm craving for some special food. Guess what's issit? Is lut lut. Haha, me, Dan, another colleague and our manager went for the fatman lut lut in Paramount. I only ate like 6 sticks and it cost me rm9.50. Wah, darn expensive lo. In addition, I was not full after that. So, ate another piece of burger. =)

The time has been passing very slow lately. The call is really low and I guess Americans do celebrate Chinese New Year as well. Haha. I was so tired till I surve and felt asleep. I'm really tired. K peeps, I'm going to continue on with my dreams. Take care and cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home