It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wednesday, January 26, 2006

I'm relatively tired today. Why? Whole noon I was busy with my dad's phone. Coz he forgotten his security code. First went to the shop where he bought the phone, thought the shop would help us coz' its still under waranty. But, they said they cant do anything asked us to send to the nokia center. So, went all over to the nokia center and formatted the whole phone. What a fuss mannnn. First I have to pay RM30 and secondly I would need to wait 1 hour for that. Have to pay for something which is under waranty? Ridiculous! What's the morale of the story? If you would like to put a security code, please write it down somewhere.

Guess what I had for "lunch"? Hmm, its "bah kua" and bread. Yummy! With that, I won my manager in ping pong. Haha, 3 games to 1. Kakaka. But unfortunately, when I played with Dan, I accidently hit the ball up the ceiling and got stucked there. Haha. What a game.

After all, it's a happy day for me. Take care peeps! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home