It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hey peeps, guess what? I'm another step closer acheiving my dreams. Well, if you ask me now, I will still tell you the same answer. Still have a blur vision but all I did was a bit of obedience and follow what God has in plan for me. I seriously enjoy my walk and trust unto the Lord. Life seems to be much simpler if you do not have to worry about things and just follow what God has in place for you. All I'm doing now is to await the next step God lays for me. Can't wait for that. =)

I have stopped jogging lately. Well, partly because I was too busy preparing something. CNY? Well, no. But just something that rather important for my future. =) Guess I do not have enough time to go on diet before the CNY. I'm going to be super fat right after CNY. Haha, letz get fat together gether, k? Kakaka.

Take care peeps and see ya soon. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home