It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Argh! Frustrating Monday

Got up early today @ 600am even though I'm not working. That's strange of me huh? Ya, I've got up for jogging with Choi at the same time had accompaniment from Aunty Rovena and Adeline. Hehe. Erm, I have to admit that I'm getting old already. From 8 laps nonstop and I only managed to do 5 and a half. Haiz. Then went breakfast with Choi. This time we ate some light breakfast. It's roti bakar and half boiled egg. Hehe. Right after that, I went off to sleep again @ 900am.

I've got up @ 1045am again to send my grandma for eye checkup again. Hehe, this time I manage to reject the money she offered me. Haha, I sort of treatened her that if you give me money again, I'm not going to drive you around next time. Sounded like I'm a bad grandson huh. Hehe. Perhaps I am but I know my grandma still sayang me. This time she did not offer me money for me to eat but instead of that, she tapau chicken rice for me. Haha, so no excuse not to eat. Funny la her. Got appointment with May, Yong and Min Yaw right after sending my grandma home for movie. We've watched the movie, Flight Plan. Well, quite a good movie. It's quite touching as well. And guess what? May thought that it was a horror movie. Keke. She was covering herself up on the early part of the movie. Kakeke.

After all the relief on the weekend, I'm down with frustration again. It's been a very very extremly busy day for me. Don't even have a chance to take deep breathe. Shucks! Why can't they distribute that out throughout the days of the weeks. Why would they always accumulate things and everyone call in one short on Monday. haiz, nvm, I'm chilled. Perhaps I should be able to be bold enough like Noelle and do her resignation. Hehe. But guess I'm not. So, have to go on with my life then. That's all from me for now. I need some fresh air to breathe. Haha. Have been blogging the whole day. Siao one me. Enjoy your work everyone, please! Don't ever be like me. HAha. Well, study is still the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home