It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Friday Again, Yay!

Wah! Today it's a super crazy day for me. I think most likely not I'm the one crazy but Noelle. She picked me up from my house early in the morning for breakfast asking me where to eat. So, I suggested to her eat @ somewhere nearby meaning Bukit Tinggi, but when she reached there, she told me she wanted to eat tim sum. Oh my, so we pick up Choi for classes and at the same time eating breakfast in Subang. I ate the asam laksa, erm not the best asam laksa I've eaten. Should try the SS2 pasar malam on Monday and that asam laksa is super nice. Have to wait darn long just to eat the asam laksa, so, try that only when you really free.

Just now had bah kut teh for "lunch". This time is not only me and Dan but with Hiew. A new friend I knew from the office after he wanting to go after on of my close friend. Haha, long story to explain but let's not talk about that here. hehe....Guess all of my futsal's kaki would be saying, this Sunday James is going to injure his leg liao. Well, it's a statics from all my buddies after so long, they've noticed that everytime I eat bah kut teh, I'd injure my leg when playing futsal. Partly it's due to old injury and why it's occuring everytime when I eat bah kut teh, can't really tell you on that, unless it's certified by some doctors saying that bah kut teh is harmful for legs. Kakaka. So, let's see how true is it this coming Sunday ya.

Later I won't be going for gym. Haiz, no kaki to teman me. Dan is not free, his dad needs to use his car. Well, let me tell you the last joke of this week, his dad left the window open and it was during the heavy rain on friday noon. When Dan found out about that, it's already too late. The whole car already filled up with water and he has to drain out all the water from the car. Haahaha. So, everyone, please do not leave your window open no matter what.

I'll be going jogging instead with Choi again. Take care pals and have a great weekend ya. God bless and cheers! Beers on me on the weekend, if you can grab hold of me. Not grab me but grab hold of me. Remember that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home