It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thank God I managed to get enough sleep on Sun. Haha, guess I was really tired on the Sat. Managed to sleep for 8 hrs and not wanting to get up right after that. Haha. Samo my mum woke me up couple of times. Well, not much highlights on the day itself but I managed to enjoy myself till my the max. Hehe, as usual, go for futsal on the noon but I did not go back for dinner. Ate outside with my football kakis coz got match going around moreoever it's Man Utd. haha. But not to mention the result, it's equivalent to not playing. So disappointed for that. Haiz. Both Liverpool and Man Utd played a lousy game. BUT what I enjoyed the most is not the football but the accompaniment of everyone. Then go back straight away "kong". Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home