It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Greetings to all, Im back again! Did all of you enjoyed ur weekend? Well, I did. Just a lil lack of sleep, that's all. If it's not that, my week would be perfect. Sat is the least day I could sleep for the whole week. Not that I do not want to sleep but I cant afford to sleep. I only managed to only sleep 45 minutes for the whole day, right after all the hard work out on the gym, and I all I could say I was darn tired. Got up about 945am and get ready to go church for Children's mission conference @ 1030am.

Right after the children's mission conference, I went for futsal in Pj with my colleague. Haha. We played the large futsal court meaning about 4 times of the current futsal court normally I played. So, it was like wow! So tired, not enough sleep, muscles all aching due to gym workout and samo have to play such a big court. But I kinda enjoyed that. Well, thanks to Shyong also because he offered to drive there. If not, I think I would probably fall alseep when I driving. Had the experience in the morning where I was actually sleeping. No kidding. Wondering y nothing happened to me huh? Well, you have to ask God about it then. Hehe. I guess He had sent angle to protect over me. God is really wonderful to me. Before any accident happen, somehow, he just managed to open my eye. So, I managed to stop on time. Or else, you won be seeing James here anymore. Kaka.

Right after that, have to rush back for committee meeting on 430pm. Well, guess Im going to fall asleep during the meeting this time. Hehe. See, I was that busy till I do not even have time to eat anything. But thanks May, she did accompany me for dinner right after the meeting. We went for Hokkien mee, ya, it's that dish again. I guess I'm really loyal to something huh. This time is from Klang. After the dinner, we went for cg. CG stands for cell group where all Christians come along and have bible study and have fun! Not forgetting we had mooncake celebration that night. I guess most of us enjoyed the night, especially me. We went around walking with the lantern but I'm the one that going around blowing off their lanterns. Well, to make things more fun. KAka.

Choon Tat, me and Siang, posing our lanterns. That's me, "snaking around" where others are busy hanging lanterns in May's house. Look at Siang's ear, yer, what she's trying to proof? This is my family(CG). See, everyone laughing so happily.Look, that's me, trying to blow of Siang's lantern and she's avoiding me to do so. KAkaka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home