It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Seven What?

7 things that scare me:
1.Crazy drivers 2.Putting on weight 3.Stuck in an island 4.Ship wreck 5.Bungee jumping 6.Stop by police 7.Chase by mad dogs

7 things that I like most:
1.Hokkien mee 2.Playing futsal 3.Chocolate 4.Fillet-O-Fish 5.Jokes 6.Hanging out with friends (obviously this is important as all the things comes along) 7.Blogging

7 important things in my room:
1.My fish (although few died and left one, poor them!Must be too cold in the room I guess) 2.My twin bed 3.Air-cond 4.My Wireless headphone 5.My PC 6.My little tv 7.Weighing machine (constantly check to maintain my weight)

7 random facts about me I would want to do:
1.I want a dog (but my parents resisted that) 2.I want to buy a new car for my mum (no money at the moment) 3.I want to go further on diet 4.It's time for me to move on with my life and do more for God 5.I want to further my studies on MBA 6.I want to sleep more 7.I want to take MC (haha, one of the joke my close friend would know because I always longing for MC)

7 things I can do:
1.Make jokes 2.Cook 3.Bake 4.Play musical instruments 5.Ice-skating (doing stunt as well. impressed? Hehe) 6.Colouring (real good colouring, not kiddo type) 7.Talk crap (that's what James is well known off)

7 things I can’t do:
1.Dance(not too good for that) 2.Swim (really wish learn that) 3.Turn 360 degree (causing my forehead 15 stiches when I was young) 4.Watch trilogy of LOTR (how on earth I'm going to have 10 hrs for that?) 5.Washing (rely too much on the washing machine) 6.Finish reading bible in a year 7.Read mandrin words (shame on me and I'm a so call chinese. hehe)

7 things I say the most:
1.Shucks 2.Siao ar 3.I want to sleep 4.Sorry, you've reach the wrong help desk(haha, my favourite phrase) 5."Thank you for calling" 6.Opps! 7.Shite

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1.Travel around the world with my wife (not in 80 days obviously, only Jackie Chan can do that) 2.Skiing on the snow (should be quite nice, i guess) 3.Rare dogs 4.Have 7 kids (since I like kids so much and 7 is a good number) 5.Own a restaurant(maybe a Hong Kong style ones) 6.Go for a mission trip(part of the commission God wants me to do) 7.Have enough money to buy my dream car, Mitshubishi Lancer Evo VIII

7 people who could do this:
1.Kan Ming Choi 2.Kang D-way 3.May Ng 4.Pooi Mun 5.Chen Yean 6.Regina 7.Whoever that owns a blog(haha)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.. Travel around da world.. only wif ur wife meh.. darling can follo ga? i'll make sure i wunna disturb when u guys.. 'he' 'he' lor..kakkakakakaa

12:34 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

that one ar?Have to ask my wife's permission.later she jealous how?haha.or maybe can la.u join us,then u stay different room lo.

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home