It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Saturday, September 23, 2005

Hi pals, how's your weekend had been? Mine have been fabulous, thanks to all the encouragement by all of my dear bros and sis in Christ. Well, definately I'd share that with all of you, but please let me share my highlights of the week first ya? Hehe.

I woke up early on Sat morning for warehouse sales in Bandar Utama together with Siang and Jeremy. It's the Sony warehouse sales. When we reached there, it's like wow! Die liao. So darn many ppl and our concern is, we arent going to get any parking or we would have to walk for long distance. But I always believe God is good all the time, He just blessed us with a parking nearby the Sony office. Haha, indeed it's really God's blessings. Well, when we get in, it's like so darn many ppl there. Well, in my mind, I was thinking like, wah! All these people so free huh and moreover, they're so rich coz' they just grab everything that is available on sales. So, we just stand in the corner and looking everyone buying thier stuff. Silly isnt' it? Haha, coz' first of all, we're not as fast as those ppl that are willing to push each other just to get cheap stuff. What we did was, we take those products that they left behind. Meaning after calculating, they've found out that, "hey, I think I'm overspent". Haha. Well, this type of ppl, there're plenty of them. So, that's where we benefit from them and Siang managed to get a MD player as well as we've got Shyong a mp3 20gb player that only cost rm799. It's darn cheap! I wish I'd have the money to get one for myself too but I've got myself a MD player too and tat's good enough, thank to darling. The retail price was rm1489 and i've got it for rm269! Wow, imagine that. But too bad, even though I have the gadgets but still unable to play it coz' i don not have a MD(mini disc). Guess need darling to do me another favour again. hehe.

In the noon, I had committee meeting again. And this time we've decided to have a caroling this year. Yay yay, yes I'm happy and in the same way, worried because I'm one of the organizing committee. Hehe, yes, James the organizing committee. So, please do remember to pray for everyone of us especially the organizing committee to have wisdom to run the whole event. Well, I'd say it's a big event coz' we're be having caroling in shopping mall like Bukit Raja Jaya Jusco. Please do pray for all the people that will be invovled coz' our main motive to have caroling in the mall is not for the sake of singing and have fun. What we really want is to touch the people lives there.

During the night, I had cg in Siang's house. I really enjoy my time very much with everyone of them. Even though I was leading on that night but I'm able to learn lots of things from the bros and sis in Christ. I'd also found out that everyone actually had grown with the Lord. Really happy for everyone of them and wish that it will be like that all the time. Keep it up everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home