It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Before I went off work yesteday, one of my colleague showed me how to check my traffic summons. I was like oh oh. I have this feeling of not wanting to know but still needs to know. In my mind I was thinking, I better check now since there is "promotions" going on till end of this month and I can get discount if I pay by now. So, I took up my phone and key in "POLIS SAMAN BGL8386 SEMUA and sms to 32728" and guess what? I'm FREE from summons. Hehe. Phew, took a deep breathe and sent that again on behalf of my dad. And guess what? He had 1 summon for speed trap. Samore fined for RM300! Well, he did pay for it after telling him and he got 50% discount for it. Wow, sounds like a good offer huh. So, better pay up ur summons by end of this week.

Today, I accompany my mum to pasar malam in Taman Sri Andalas, the place I used to live in last time. As usual, help her to carry all the grocery stuff. Besides that, me and my sis walking around the pasar malam for snack. Keke. So, we bought lots of junk food like keropok lekor and some crackers. Ya, that made me recalled how I was last time when my sis is still young about 4 to 5 yrs old, I used to take money from my mum and buy all those things for her and getting scold after that. How silly was that when I thinked back. haha, so young already feed her with all those things. What a bad brother, am I. But when I think back, it's kinda fun, I feel I was closer to my sis that time comparing now. Well, a blink of an eye, it's already past 7 years. Haiz, time really flies.

And it's time for me to go home again. Kaka. Cheers everyone. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home