It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Monday, September 19, 2005

Today I'm a goodie grandson. I took my grandma for eye checkup. Well, you know what when my grandma first saw me, she said, y are so thin already. Kaka. Well, probably she havent been seeing me ever since I started working. Kaka, feel so happy after that. Then she asked me had I taken my breakfast? Then I replied no. haiz, I should reply yes. Feel so paiseh. Coz' she pass me RM10 for me to eat breakfast even though I've told her that Im already working liao and before sending her back, she pass me another RM20 again for petrol. I told her, y should I need so much for petrol. After all, Im working, well, she just left the money on the car and ciao she go. Haiz, grandparents are like that. Hehe. They care so much for thier grandson.

I'd need to fetch her again next Mon. But this time I have a better excuse how to reject her already. Keke. I would probably say, if u give me the money again, next time not going to fetch u. Good idea? hehe. Should use some physcological thinking on all the elderly people I guess. Well, dont say that James teach all of you bad things over here huh. Kekeke. Right after that, went lunch with Siang and Lily. Well, looking @ Siang's toe, makes me so guilty. Hehe. Her toe is as big as elephant's ones. Kaka. She kicked my leg during futsal yesterday.

Well, I guess that about it from me today. Time for me to ciao. See ya guys and have a great Tuesday.Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home