It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Wonderful Day

How wonderfully God blessed my day! First of all, I had a nice sleep of 10 hrs. Wow! After all the hard work and OTs, finally decided not to have any OT yesterday. Managed to do the edification for CG this Saturday as well. Seems like my day is very long huh. Well, I'm glad where I finally can get to relax and give my time back to God.

Got a customer called in the earlier, she mentioned that she took 2 months maternity leave and she is lost with the updates of all the server migration thingi. Managed to guide and assist her at the same time getting to know more about her babies. She said that she has a boy and that's like, hey, I want one too. Haha, I told her I like babies as well and she was asking me go and plan and have 1. I was so shocked, perhaps she do not know my age. Hehe. Well, I did told her that I'm too young to have one yet and she continued, well, don't have a baby in your older age, you would suffer. Haha, expericed mum I guess. Sometimes it's really nice to chat with the Americans. Totally of a different view and perception. Perhaps its a different culture comparing to us, Asians or more specifically Chinese.

Today I eat bread in office follow by Fried Kuei Tiew in section 8, Restoran OK. Gonna grow fat again, hehe. And the amount of oil in the Fried Kuei Tiew, it's like wow. I seived all the oil out and can you imagine? The total amount of oil can be poured out to a big chili bowl full. My colleague, Dan sacarsticlly said that the oil can be used to fry 6 eggs. Hehe. Right after the meal, we went over to 7-Eleven for ice-cream. We ta pau back to our office to eat. Imagine that, the office is so freezing cold and me and Dan nicely eating our ice-cream there. Haha. I would have to immediately put on my sweater right after the ice-cream. And I'm still very cold.

Later I'll be for breakfast with darling. Yay, Yay! Siang and Choi, don't jealous yea. Take care and enjoy ppl. It's the last day of ur working day this week, look at the brighter side of it and enjoy! Cheers! Beer's on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home