It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Thursday, September 16, 2005

A day of collection of food for me again. Haha. I have a friend asking me why I keep writing about food only. Well, it's because I wana share all the good food together with you people lo. See, how considerate I am. HahaHa. Went out lunch (my real lunch, haha) with Choi, Siang and Jeremy to Eng Ann's Hakka Mee today. Erm, not very nice though! But something special, at least. Something I've yet to try. Well, ring me up if you wanna me to bring you there makan. Haha, can show you the place. Initially wanted to watch movie right after the lunch. But, the movie ends so late. Well, I'm wondering, definately my dad is going to nag, if I go back too late and Choi have the same concern as I do. Haha. She'll get nagging from her mum instead. Haha, so we decided not to go and she followed me to the Digi center to pay my phone bill.

Never forgeting that God is always good to me, I do not have migrain today. Guess all of you have been praying for me huh! Thanks very much everyone. Today I went out "lunch" with Dan for hokkien mee again. Haha. This time is from another location, in Paramount. Guess we are going to explore the whole PJ state for the hokkien mees. Siao one. Not sien, either nasi lemak or hokkien mee. Guess both of this dishes is both our favourite. Well, we eat not only hokkien mee but also fried lalas. Wow, I just like it, it's spicy and nice. It's full with onion and ginger. I told him that if someone fart in the office later, that would be from both of us. Haha. And guess what, donno why suddenly he treated me! Thanks Dan for that wonderful meal.

It's about 3 more minutes to 600am, meaning I get to go back lo. Haha, today work 1 hour of OT! Later I wont be going straight back home coz' I have dated Choi for jogging again. Guess that she is working hard huh, trying to maintain her stamina. It's a good sign of having a healthy lifestyle. We shall see how many rounds she can go this time. Hehe. Cheers everyone, enjoy your day on friday because weekend is coming again. So fast right? I think so too. Kaka. Cheers everyone. Yahoooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home