It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friday, September 16, 2005

Haha, today is my craziest day ever. I can't imagine I was joking with a client on the phone, making her laugh like crazy. Hehe. She called up with a problem and before I could even say anything, she said the problem already resolved out of sudden. Then there goes with James with his silly jokes. I was telling the user, when everytime a patient visits the doctor, out of a sudden, you'll recover. I con't on giving her example of this as well, when the doctor is around, the problem seems to be resolved by itself. KAka, then she was like laughing like crazy. Well, to me seriously, I dont find it that funny after all, donno why she laugh till like that. Keke.

Well, besides that, nothing special happen today, just that got to know that my team lead is being suspended. Poor him. Tell you people more details when I see you, okie? Don't wish to disclose too much over here.

Today go out makan again! Yeah, so get to eat nice food again. This time is on Taman Megah. The fry kuey tiew quite nice. Should try it if you have chance. It's a hawker stall with all the chinese foods. Affordable and nice unlike Noelle, eating expensive stuff and showing off here. Just kidding, Haha. Well, the main reason I'm sharing all the nice places for food because I want all of you to taste that. It's a blessing getting to eat nice food. Well, not to show off ya. People, please dont get me wrong here. HeHE. Anyway, Cheers people! No hard feelings everyone. Haha. Im going off for gym already. That's all from me this week. See ya, and take care. God bless! I have a full day ahead today, don't think I get to sleep today. After all, it's weekend, it doesnt matter. Keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home