It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Haiz, this is my worst day of this week. First of all, I'm very tired and I almost doze of while I was driving to work today. Did not manage to sleep again, ever since I woke up @ 100pm. Only 6 hrs of sleep today. Haha, most of you must be wondering, 6 hrs samo not enough? Well, for someone that sleep for an average of 9 hrs a day, it's not enough lo. Keke! I slapped myself throughout the whole journey to work just to make myself awake. Haiz, really miss Siang's slap. She is one of the crazy ppl that will appear nowhere just to give u a slap. Well, not a real slap but just a slight touch on your face. She enjoys the most doing that, especially to guys or more specifically to me!

Secondly I'm down again with migrain! Haiz, AGAIN! Donno what on earth happen to me. Wish that I could just take half a day off and go back sleep. But later got soccer game wor. It's Man Utd and Villareal on 245am. Haha. So, that's a bonus for me to stay up here. Kla, that's about it for me today. Can't think of what to write down. All i know is, God please take off my migrain. It's really hurting me. Cheers ppl, promise to write more tomorrow. Take care pals and God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home