It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm going to be FAT!

Guess what? As usual, my colleague Dan, he always temp me with good food. Haha, this time we went to section 8, PJ new state for Hokkien Mee. Hehe, erm, not really nice but so so la. Boleh tahan. Still the ss223 is nicer. Feel not really full after eating hokkien mee. Not too sure why, maybe because I've slept too much. Kaka, what an excuse. Right after that, I feel like eating Dried Char Kuei Tiaw. So, I asked Daniel where else is nice for that and he suggested to me it's somewhere nearby. Kaka. So, I eat again. Wow, it's really full this time! I'm really going to be fat. I better start to work out, or else my tummy is coming back again. Hehe. I think I got influenced by my darling, Noelle. Haha, yes dear, please dont blame me!

Well, anyway, I have make up my mind to go for jogging again every morning. *Wink*. Make sure to balance things up. You eat a lot, make sure you go for work out. There's all a price to pay for something that will give you satisfaction. In my case would be food and I have to pay the price of going for jogging. Hehe, true or not? I'm coming out with lots of theory in my blog hor. So, learn what is good from me ya. Don't blame me in the end of the day saying James influenced me to be fat. Kaka. Cheers people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home