It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Sunday, September 4, 2005

As usual, Sun morning have difficulty to sleep. Haiz, this time slept @ 1230am and got up @ 130am again. Please help me God. I really need to sleep on Sun moring! Well, dint roll on the bed to make me sleepy again. Just got and have a movie, watched till I fall asleep and phew! Finally! Nothing much happen for the rest of the day, just my normal Sun routine. Noon had futsal with my church's friends, hehe. Was darn tiring. Had about 2 hrs of games! Just lil break in btw. Felt really restless and moreoever with the amount of time I slept. It's normal that I feel that.

During the night, I followed Siang and Sen to Klang Parade. Hehe. Followed them shopping. Sen wants to get her clothes for wedding dinner. So, I just tag along. Funny right? Well, I just dowan to make my weekend misarable by staying @ home. Just feel like going out. Kaka. That's all from me on Sun, I know lil bored, but cant help it. My life is like that lo. Haiz, dint really get to watch any movie this weekend. Sob sob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home