It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday, September 5, 2005

What a wonderful day to start off this week. Yeah! I've broke my record of sleeping time. I've slept 16 hrs. Ya, it's 16 hrs. Phew! When I got up, I think half of my memories gone. Felt like Im in coma! researchers are right! When you sleep too long, your brain cells will die faster but what surprise me, I remembered I dreamt about those friends that I did not keep in touch for long time. Erm, thinks that it conflicted each other. Not really sure how would they explain that in medical terms. Well, none of my concern. Hehe.

A day I'm really looking forward to, today is US public holiday! Yeah yeah! Meaning no calls coming in and I'll be having 2 hours of "lunch" break. So far, I've got only 1 call came in. Haiz, that broke my 0 call. Oh ya, Dan is planning where to go for makan later. After all it's 2 hrs. So can go KL and find some nice food to makan. Hehe. But till now, still undecided. Im going to start reading my book liao. Or else, I'll be feeling sleepy again because too free.

Oh ya, a little joke to share with you guys. The joker sitting beside me, Daven, he got his first call and know what he asked me? What's our greetings already? Hehe. He's so silly at times that can really brighten my days. Kaka, really enjoy sitting beside him. So, I replied him sarcasticly, saying, "Thank you for calling, Happy Labour Day! Our center is close for today! Please call us again tomorrow." Hehe. By right it should be, "Thank you for calling CSC Customer Support and Service!". That's just some part and parcel of today that will help to brighten our days.

That's all from me now, oh ya, if I'm done with my book later, I'll be playing computer games. Yeah! Take care guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home