It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Saturday, September 3, 2005


Hohoho! Got up around 10am, well, about 3 hrs of sleep, should be good enough to start off my weekend. Went out with my darlings to HELP University College. Oh ya, got to drive Noelle's new Swift. Hehe. A very nice car to be driven off. The manoeuvering is superb! Wish to get one, but dont think I can afford it. Unless, I continue to eat bread everday huh. Hehe. And I've got a new shoe from Noelle from Hong Kong. Yay yay!Thanks dear.

Reaching HELP is not difficult, but finding the actual location, wow! It took us about 30 minutes trying to find the entrance into the HELP. Siang went to the registration counter to enroll her application for course. So, me and Noelle went to the center for further studies for MBA's enquiries. So, I started asking the guy in the counter, trying to get as many informations from him. So, he took me into a room to explain further things. Well, oh my. He started off with the history of HELP. Im asking for "help". Hello, Im here for the informations on MBA not history lessons. *Wink*. So, just have to bear with it, slowly listening to what he is trying tell me about. But surprisingly, I was really interested with the structure that they are offering. For instance like 1 subject per time unlike other universities is offering 3 subjects per sem and moreoever, the time really fits into my timetable. Weekdays is 630 till 800pm and weekends from 900am till 600pm. There goes, dilemma for James again. Haha. Just to cut the story short, after some advice from Siang and Noelle, finally James is going to postpone his MBA's studies next year. Plan to get more working experience before enrolling into that. After all, my initial plan is 1 year after working before enrolling to MBA.

When back home, dad told me that salesman called him up telling him that there is a Honda City available at the moment, asking me to consider about it. It's a 1 yr old car selling about RM60K++. Wow, not bad, a good deal though. Still need further comfirmation from the salesman, what model is that, I-Dsi or VTEC. Right after that, went out again, to church. A night of sharing by the missionary Edward David and his wife. Although not much sharing by them, but God is managed to convince me on the same night to go for a short term mission trip. I told God I'm ready. Just let me know when would that be. So, really looking forward for that. Whoever knows of a mission trip coming along this year or next, please do let me know, so I can consider that, okie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home