It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

LOTR Part 11

Hi all, today I managed to continue on with the Part 2 of LOTR - The Two Towers. Hehe. I've got up around 12pm and watched till 3pm. Wow, 3 hrs! But good movie, really a good movie. Never a doubt, till now still the best ever movie I've watched. Let see what I've learn on the movie this time. Hehe. Not too sure all of you still remembers the part where the King of Rohan was over confident and did mentioned that, "Is that what you have, Saruman?". Haha, unnoticeably that he still have a weak point on the Helms Deep where the sewage is vulnarable to attack. So, does our life. Everytime we are so confident on ourself that we do not notice our weak point that devil can bring us down easily. Be extra careful people! Dont be over confident with yourself that you can't fall. Always rely upon our source of strenght whom is God.

Oh ya, still have one more part I was quite touched, when Frodo said to Samwise Gamgee, "Without you, I would not have gone this far". That is quite true too. In my life, most of you are like the Samwise Gamgee to me (not saying that you all fat la). hehe, but without all all of you, I may not be who I am today or I may not even go this far. Thanks everyone for all your kind support. I love you all! (don say yer la. For once James say love all of u wor). Kaka.

Today is a bidding day for me again. kaka. Guess what? There's some crazy ppl that bid the iPod till rm600 alr and yesterday was rm200. kaka, let go lo. The only remaining item on my bid is bluetooth earphone, wifi-card, MD disc and walkie talkie. Kaka. I'll be staying up OT today again and will be going jogging in the morning with aunty Rovena and Adeline. Take care everyone and have a good and healthy lifestyle ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home