It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yesterday was super tired for me as I slept for 10 hours and I got up in the middle to watch Lord Of The Ring - The Fellowship of the ring. Haha, even though it was just a simple movie, but I still manage to learn something out of it. Remember the last part where Frodo about to leave to another shore, Samwise insisted of getting along with him even though he does not know how to swim. Samwise did said to Frodo "I will follow you anywhere and never leave you alone." Not the exact word but the same meaning. Hehe, can you just imagine, the friendship bond that both of them have? Even though Samwise knows that Frodo will be facing danger but he aint going to let him face alone. Often a time, we try to escape from our friend when they are having difficulty. How does that reflect on the friendship you have? Is that a wise decision? Well, take the case of what if the same thing happens to us? And how are we going to feel when our friend leave us alone to face it? Then forsure you'll be saying, now I know who is my true friend. So, dear friend, the point I try to bring up is, never forsake your friend in time of need. And most of all, treasure all the friends around you.

Haha. Today I finally get to relax abit as the call volume is average. And guess what people, I'm addicted to Lelong.com as the whole day I was browsing through the sites of some good bargain items. So far I've bid for a MD disc @ rm25, ipod Mini @ rm200, wireless router @ rm100, CF card @ rm40 and a bluetooth headphone @ rm80. Well, not too worry whether I have the money to pay up or not, because I'm sure that someone else is going to outbid me by 2molo. Haha. Well, I'm not bidding for the sake of bidding but I bit because it's cheap. If I can get that on this kind of prices then good for me then. Haha. Well, if cant wait till other better deals. Please dont say I'm crazy.

Oh ya, I'm too into bidding till I requested from my team lead to let me stay on OT to continue browsing. Haha. Kla, wanna continue on with Lelong.com. Keke. Take care guys. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, you siao. Now you get me browsing through the site.. hehehe... I admit that I browse through E-Bay though. Not to bid, but surveying the market prices. However, it's "lelong.com.my" and not "lelong.com", that's the site for paper business. Do keep us up date if you find something good and cheap. By the way, will I still get my beers if I GRAB HOLD OF YOU?? hehehe...

10:25 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Erm,please please don blame me for that. Haha. Good things i always share. Well, next time i'll post all the links of the good items here huh. Haha. Well, As I alr said yesterday, someone did outbid me. Haiz. Well, nvm. I still have a whole day to bid. kakaka.Btw the beer, too bad la. U did not grab hold of me during weekends. So no more! Promotion only for last weekend. Kaka.

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home