It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wow, today I got a shocked out of my life. I went jogging with Choi this morning, what surprises me most is her stamina. Wow, damn good la. Can go for 4 rounds non-stop. Imagine that, a stadium size with 4 rounds equivalent to 4X400m=1.6kms. That is the max amount I can go last time. Well, I think NS is doing her some good after all. Haha, no doubt she is getting darker but her stamina is good now. Choi, piece of adviced from me, don't stop it. Continue to maintain on it. It's really hard to have such a good stamina, yeah, after all the trainings u had. Kaka.

Then reach home couldnt sleep. Donno why, perhaps right after shower is guess. So, I played piano, and guess what? I played till I fall alseep on the piano. Oh my! Haha, must be me playing some lullabye songs. I know, I know, lots of you must be saying me siao one. I memang crazy, donno why I can play till I sleep. Samo need my mum to wake me up. Haha.

Today I did not stay in office for bread. Haha! I went to the Seapark for nasi lemak with Phaik Ying. Most of you must be wondering, nasi lemak again? Hehe, donno y ever since I started working, most of the time I eat nasi lemak. Kaka. To reduce my workload pressure I guess. But I dont think I have any coz' right now I'm able to watch soccer again. Haha. That's how my time can past so fast. I wanna watch soccer lo, take care everyone. Enjoy ur day tomorrow. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home