It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today I went jogging, ya, even though without Choi. Haha, and well, I think jogging without her, I can do better. I did 10 rounds non-stop. Wow, it's my record actually. That is like equivalent to running 4kms without stop. I'm really amazed of myself. But immediately after that, my leg almost cramped. Then I'd have to sit down and rest before I could actually drive. I even asked Adeline to drive my car. Haha, all of you must be saying, siao ar, she under age how to drive? Well, not too worry, I was just joking with her. She was also shocked too. Haha.

Well, it's another tired day for me. I've slept from 900am till 500pm. That's like 8hrs, but still so sleepy now. I seriously donno what's wrong with me lately. Sleeping have been never enough for me. Perhaps I'm getting old already. *sigh*, there's this Chinese saying, "Yan yau lou, chin yau mou, lou po yau chao lou". More like describing me. Kakakaka.

I came in early to office today, to meet up my ex-uni friend, Pooi Mun. She is working the same company as I do but she's on day's shift. Haha. Had dinner with her and just to catch up things with her. Well, dint know that she's changed alot meaning, so many things to talk about. Haha. Well, better dont describe more here, or else she's going to kill me. Hahaha. Nothing much happen then, just glad to know that Choi is back again from NS camp site and she survived 1 nite there. Haha. Wow, time really flies, it's friday again! *Sigh* All of you gets to enjoy after today but me? Still have to work till 2molo morning. But anyway, I'm looking forward towards weekend. Oh ya, as a reminder, this weekend no promotion for beer! Even though you grab hold of me this weekend, I may not buy you any beer, coz' I'm broke. Could only drink sky juice instead of bun. HAhaha.

Oh ya, most of you must be wondering, what happen to James' LOTR part 3? Hehe, still yet to watch. Told ya, sleepy ma. Erm, no promises but I'll try to make some review by next Tues. Haha. Silly me? Ya, I know. But wished to watch that once more but continuous ones. Not too sure how many of you would like to join me. Probably next Sat whole day. Haha. Just drop by on the comment, "count me in", k? Venue in my house and time? Yet to decide. Will let all of you know when it comfirms. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home