It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Thursday, September 9, 2005

Oh ya, I havent been telling much to all of you about my sister right? Hehe. I have a little sis, she is only 12 yrs old this year! Yeah, 12, imagine the gap differences. It's almost 12 yrs of different. Wow, many of my friend did asked me how could I communicate with her. All I can answer is, bring urself down to the earth and start being like kids. Haha, no wonder most of my friends are saying im childish. I can be if I really want to, but not in front of most of you. Today I kacau her the whole day because she is having her holiday. Guess what? She just finished her UPSR, it's a great achivement for her at her age like this but she has more to come. Before this, I do not even dare to go to her room coz' I afraid I'll disturb her doing her revision. But now? Haha, who cares!

So, she pestered me to play play station with her. So, I did! The whole afternoon I was with her on the play station till my mum sounded me! WHY ME? NOT HER? Funny isn't it. I was then joking with my mum asking her, "mei mei" is also on play station the whole day but why I'm the one that got sounded? Then she asking me, aint I'm going to work tonight? If not then you can continue to play. Haiz, parents are just like that. When you are studying, they give excuses, you are studying, go and do revision. But when you are working, they say you have to work. After all, we all still their kids, maybe they already get use to it after supervising us for so long. So, a piece of advice to those that really longs for actual freedom. Get a girl and settle down. Kaka. By then, your parents wont sound you anymore. Agree? But I'm not that desperate to long for my freedom yet. Meaning no planning on marriage. Keke.

By the way, I really did enjoyed the time with my sis the whole noon. Well, for me, I've really neglected my sis for quite some time already. Did not really spend much time with her lately. After all, she finished her exam already and I'm so free, so teman her lo. Haha. Might be bringing her out tomorrow too. For those who had neglected your sibblings, try to grab hold of them when you can, okie? Or else when all of you grows up, you wont feel the bond between your family anymore. Just spend more time with them or else they will feel being neglected.

Oh ya, not forgetting the most important thing today, God is wonderful to me and he spared me from being sick. Hehe, guess most of you have been praying really hard for me ya? Thanks! Take care pals, more updates on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home