It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Wow! What a "wonderful" day for me. 2 days consecutively the server in US is down. Indirectly, it's affecting us over here. Most of our application is down too. Even internet! Shucks, imagine US such an advance country, without a backup server! Moreover such a large organization CSC (Computer Science Corporation). Haiz, well, meaning extra job for all of us. We cant put in customer's request for the technician to work on it. Meaning when the server is up, I have to put in all the request one by one. Actually I'm just done with it. Guess what? I had about 70 requests! Ever since yesterday 1200am till 100am just now because all the calls are coming in like mad. Just had no time to breathe too. Haha. More to exaggerating, I guess.

Actually Im not feeling too well today. Been down to sore-throat as well as migrain. Hopefully I'll be on fever so I can take leave off tomorrow. Haha, havent take off ever since I started working. Sounded as if I'm a work-aholic. Perhaps it's right!

Today no one to teman me chatting. Hehe. Yesterday Ping Ying accompany me till 400am. Imagine that, 400am is like 700am in New Zealand and she is not sleeping yet. Siao one. Hehe, but anyhow, thanks sis! By the way, she also doing her assignment. Haha. Kla, I really cannot take the migrain pain on my head anymore. Really hope I can drive back later. If I do not update my blog tomorrow, meaning I'm down! Hehe, take care pals, dont fall sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home