It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Greetings to all again! Haiz, didnt get to go for jogging in the morning. When I reached home, it was raining. Haha, must be me saying that, I want to go for jogging. So, reached home, took a nice hot bathe and forget about going jogging, just go straight to my bed and oink! Hehe. Oh ya, yesterday the whole day, I just got a total of 3 calls. So nice!

Got up 12 in the noon today to have lunch with Pst Chi Mei and Siang. Just trying to update Pst Chi Mei on my things. Hehe, cant really recal when was the last time I had real chit chat with her. Went to Yun Loong, nearby to MBS. Food over there, not as nice as Kim Gary or Wong Kok but still can "tahan" la. Hehe. Well, had great time with her, getting to know what is the ministries that coming along. Haiz, really wish to be involved in everything but I dont think I can apply such a long leave. Coz' I have only a total of 3 days leave so far. Still need to accumulate more. Siang treated me and Pst Chi Mei for the meal! Thanks ya, darling! Hehe.

Right after that, go back sleep again. Sounds more like a pig now. Sleep, eat, sleep, eat! Feel sleepy still now. Today the calls are average. Neither low nor high. Boleh tahan la. That's why I got time to blog here. Hehe. Today didnt go out and eat anymore le. So no more food to introduce here. Hehe. Today is my bread day! Kaka. Have to control my food consumption liao.

Oh ya, today while I was driving alone to the office, suddenly something just came through my mind! Just want to share this with all of you! As I was looking @ the surrounding, looking @ those people that are driving big cars and looked back at myself, a little Kelisa, I was wondering those things that we would not have always seems to be better for us. While those things that we have, we will never appreciate it. Well, it's not wrong to have this kind of mindset. After all, we are all humans! It's human's nature to think this way. The point I'm trying to bring up is not about cars but about the things around us. Just ponder a few moments, try to reflect the things around us. What we have taken for granted?

For those that having gf or bf, dont ever think that what you have now is not good! When you look around, you think other gals or guys can be better. DONT! Those you cant get doesnt meant is good for you. Just appreciate what you have! Same goes to everyone of us a a child, dont think that other parents are better than ours. Every parents have their own ways of treating their children. What and how they did, is for the best of us! As a conclusion, what we dont have doesnt mean it's good for us! So, just be contented with what you have, k? Cheers! Just ponder upon what I've just mentioned. It might be helpful just to cheer up your days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home