It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monday, September 12, 2005

Haha, more pictures would like to share with you people on the Dodge Ball event. Wow, look at all the actions, Jeremy is kicking the ball and then Siang holding the ball too long. No wonder we loose la. Haha.

Another siao kia, U-Xinn dribbling the ball. Mana boleh. So, I told you that we have potential to win but due to all the rules violation.

Today went to Tarega music shop hoping that I was able to get my guitar hard casing, but out of stock. Haiz, so dissapointed. Have to come another day just to get it. Nevertheless, had great time with Cteven, Sunny and Choi. Yes Choi is back and yes, I went out with Cteven. Haha, couldnt recall when was the last time I went out with Cteven. Either I'm too busy or he is too busy, but I managed to grab hold of him this time. Thanks bro, for you accompaniment! Choi manage to get her new number from that place too. Hehe, guess she is happy with the number because keep asking opinion from me and Sunny regarding the new number.

Right after that, go back home and sleep again. Haha, call volume today is average. Not too bad, still manage to update you people. That's all from me today, oh ya, me and Choi going for jogging tomorrow. Both of us need to work out just trying to make sure we are not fat! Haha. Take care pals and have a good day yea! God bless. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse ME!!! Correction!! I believe I was not in the game... I was with Noelle as substitute. You know, we could have won the game when we still left two players and our opponent left one player. MY and SS could have just stand around and not throwing any more balls and let the time counts to the end. Anyway, it was our first time playing Dodgeball. Good experience. Cheers.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Hey,Jeremy,it was meant to be a joke.No hard feelings yeah!Take things easy!Kaka.Next time should let all of u play first la.Got more potential to win.I was on "standy mode".

10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it was meant a joke. Did I sounded serious? Oh yeah, no worries. I'm taking a lot (and I mean a lot) of things very easy. Anyone can play and anyone can win. But James, you actually played good that time. I couldn't have play better than you. And huh? You were on "Standy mode" or "Standby mode"? Anyway, knowing you well enough to make me laugh. Keep it up. It's hard to find such person.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Wah!You very observant!Kaka.By the way,it's standby.Haha!Anyway,thanks for the compliment Jeremy.Haha,*blush*!Well,you are not that bad either.You also can make people laugh.Kaka.Enjoy having such a friend like you.CHEERS!

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home