It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, October 07, 2005

I LikE WoRKinG @ NiTe!

As I was driving up for work today, I was so shocked to see the road is so empty! Well, after thinking twice then I was like, "of course la. it's puasa month! silly me!". Haha. LoOking @ the road's condition, it's like wow, that is going to take me only 30 minutes to reach office. Haha. Bear in mind, I was not speeding! Just like travelling (not going on vacation ya) @ nite.

Today another funny user called in. User calls and spells his name, "n as in naughty, r as in rejoice, a as in animal, m as in married..." user's name is "Natarajan Ramanathan". Wow, the way he uses phonetics is fantastic. KekeKe. Hey, you all very bad la, don't l@ugh la!

My manager is super wierd today. Donno know why the whole day he has been calling me a sinner. Well, first I think, today I did not wear in blue, and all of us suppose to wear blue in color. Secondly I think, I was joking with him saying, "see I have few strips on my shirt that is blue in color, so does that count?". Ever since he started calling me sinner. Then I said, I'm so sorry. Let me eat bread as a sign of repentance. KAka. Well, to my surprise he understand what does that means. "bread" as in holy communion that bread. Hahaha. Then he was like saying, "eish, darn holy la this guy, not going to talk to him". KAkakaka.

Well, enough of jokes today. I'll continue more tomorrow ya. Anyway, relax peeps. I'm friday again. For those who are studying and working please start to relax ya. Don't overstress yourself too much. And for those who are not working, well, you all should know who I meant, kakaka, please dont let urself grow fungus. Siapa makan chili, dia terasa pedas. Kakaka. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home