It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Saturday, October 8, 2005

As mentioned on Friday, Yong will join us for jogging. Erm, @ the end, she "flew us air plane". Haha. Lazy to get up I guess. But I think she was not feeling well. So, only me, Noelle and Choi went for jogging. Dint know Choi can do better than usual and moreover after so long she dint go for jogging. She did 6 rounds non-stop. Not too sure y but I think she has a secret which I think I can disclose to everyone. Hahaha. Well, this time she brought along her mp3 player with her and she hung on her neck while jogging with it. Wah! Know how to enjoy hor. Haha.

After jogging, we went pasar pagi in Eng Ann. Haha, sounds like some aunties go pasar pagi to buy vege huh. Yes, but not to pasar pagi to buy vege. Haha, we wanted to have breakfast there. But we ate quite a lot. Haha, more than what we burn for the jog. Haiz, bad bad. Keke.

Right after that I went of to my bed. Guess what? I was late for appointment. Had appointment with Steven and Yong for caroling discussion. Got a call from Yong, and I was so blur @ that time, still on bed ma, so I asked her, what time issit now? Then she said 130pm. I got so shocked and I jumped up from my bed. "shucks, I'm late. Suppose to meet them up @ 130pm." Haiz, so Yong reschedule the meeting to 2pm. Haha. So sorry Yong and Steven. Feel so guitly now and still. Kaka. But they're understanding. Which is good. Thank God for that.

Had CG on nite. Thanks D for the sharing, I was really touched by his sharing. Really wish to join him on board but not willing to let go of everything here. Ya, when comes to God's calling, there's always a BUT that is stoping me. Not too sure is that a God's calling or what. Maybe God wants me to serve here that's why He is giving me so many responsibilities here. Still confuse. I should pray more before I can actually tell you people what God wants me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home