It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A day of M@DNeSs!

Wow, after a nice weekend, here comes a crazy day again. Today is really a madness. 2 colleagues on MCs, few more on leave. Meaning, less than 10 people in my team today and the calls are coming in like mad. Well, I'd just have to thank God for that, because he did not make me go frustrated. Haha. Basically, I'm still laughing and joking around. I was even making fun of my colleague. Haha, that's me. I'm the one that always making people laugh. Right now, I'm kinda close to both my colleague sitting beside me. Well, still wanting to know more people in the office. Working is not basically just working but its also more of interactions and that would makes you enjoy more of your working life.

Well, looking @ the amount of people that are available, so, no doubt I'll be on OT again. Haiz, this month should be my record of OTs already. Kaka. Meaning more pay lo. And I'll be going jogging with Noelle later. Oh ya, Choi, you should be telling ta jie, instead of jogging, you'll be ended up eating bah kut teh. Remember how tajie laughed @ u last time? Kaka. Well, nvm, see how far she can run, okie? Kaka. That's all from me today. Have been updating the whole day on blog. So, I think you have lots to read ya people? Take care and have a good Tuesday. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home