It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

H@iR CuTz!

Today got up around 1230pm and right after that, can't sleep anymore. That's really strange of me. James, can't sleep? Haha. So, I went for a hair cut. And Choi, you had a Korean hairstylist but I have an Indian hairstylist. Kinda good though. Haha, good and cheap! Looks kwet right? HahaHA! I know, I know, thick face. And the barber was joking with me saying, this Saturday I can go clubbing with this hair style liao. YA, I really wanted to but who to follow me? Hehe, after all, I have to be holy boy coz' I have CG. Or else my leader will be killing me, isn't that right May? kakaka. When I reached home, my mum was like asking me, "what happen to my son? Suddenly look like small kid". She was commenting that I have a small kid hairstyle. Haiz.

Went for movie in the noon with Noelle. The Myth. Well, not bad though. As usual, Jackie Chan's movie full of actions and abit of funny stunt here and there. Anyway, worth watching for those who have yet to watch that. But what I enjoyed the most is the pretty gals. Hahahaha. There's 2 of them, one is the korean actress and another one is the indian. The indian ones is like wow! Perhaps I should consider getting an indian wife in the future. KAkaka. Dont envy me by that time.
Oh ya, today got treat from my company. Haha, it's ice-cream. Yummy! Got a magnum for myself @ first. Then later on my manager get back to us saying there are 3 more left overs and on first come first basic. Whenever comes to ice-cream, James would be the first la. HAhahah. So @ the end, I ate 2 ice-creams. 1 magnum and 1 cornetto. Wow, yummy and full! I still feel full now even though it's 400am liao. Dont think I need to eat anything. kekeke. Kla, too full liao. Cant blog anymore, feel darn sleepy. Oh ya, my crazy neighbour, sitting beside me one keep singing some Malay songs over and over again. Haiz, darn sien with him. So I just put on the MD player to listen. Kakaka. That's all today. Have a good day 2molo.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blahahahahahahahahha..... (fall off from chair)

12:39 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Hey Jeremy, common la. Dont like that can or not? Later got leng lui on my blog reads about this comment then not good lo.

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.... darling.. Indian chun hah.. no wonder u watch til mouth open 'BIG BIG' lar!! I shouldn't hve watch wif ya!!!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Haijar, dont say till like that. HEhe. Ya, no doubt indian gal is chun but still prefer chinese. Kaka.

1:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm truly sorry, James. It was just too funny. Okay, let me make it up for you. To all the leng lui in the house, that reads James' blog and comment(s), please read this; Its a must to have "JAMES YAP". James is a good guy. James is a nice guy. James is kind. James is an understanding guy. James is cool. James is adorable. James is a "kwet" guy. James is a handsome guy. James is very faithful. James is a caring guy. James is a good listener. James is all that you need. James is all lovable by his friends. James is "the guy" that everyone, especially girls, would want to have a piece of him. Girls, you have seen him in picture on his blog, now get to meet him real face to face. It all comes in a package and does not sold separately. Don't wait, meet him now and received an actual size poster of JAMES to paste it on your wall, so you can see him every day and every night. But that's not all... say something nice about James and received card size photo of JAMES, so you can put it in your wallet or handbag and view him every moment. 10 photos of JAMES. Share it with your friends. Collect them all. Wait.. There is more, grab hold of him on weekends and receive your free flow of beers... enjoy it with your friends... for limited time only. (*control laughing, control laughing) Aaahh... (This advertisement has been filtered and edited, it is safe to be view by public. Any discrimination and violent will be used against and be sued by (wannabe) attorney Ms. MC Kan.) So what are you waiting for?? Pick up the phone to call the number on your screen and make your appointment NOW!

11:20 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

WAH! JeRemy Eng! You siao ar? Making my face so red! *blush* Well, gals out there, please don trust him. He must have eaten wrong medicine. I din pay him anything for that ar. Kaka. Anyway, thanks jeremy for the compliment. KAka.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home