It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

It's FriD@y @gaiN!

Haha, I almost forgetton about bloging today. Haha, I was really busy just now. Well, I was learning Japanese online. Surprise? "Saikin isogashii desu ka. Ee, chotto isogashii desu." Have you been busy lately? Yes, I am a little busy. Hahaha. You want the link? http://www.japanese-online.com/ . Enjoy peeps. Well, whole day basically I did not learn much also. Coz' lots of distractions like the calls, my colleague sitting beside me. Haiz.

Went jogging with Noelle in the morning. Wow, her stamina is getting better where as me? Getting worse. Can only do 6 laps, I guess. Even lost count on that. Haiz, bad bad. But not too worries. I'll be going jogging later again but this time with more people. Haha, guess needs to form a jogging club liao. Was talking to Ms. Kan about that. Haha. Coz' me and her is the first one that go stadium for jogging. But now? Even Noelle also join in and later on Yong will be following too. Wow. So, whoever feels like going for a jog, contact anyone one of us. Haha, we need to live a healthy lifestyle.

Kla, let me give you peeps a joke before going off office today. Make sure you all really laugh out wor. Haha.

Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news.
Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first.
Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have 24 hours to live.
Patient: 24 HOURS! Thats terrible!! WHAT could be WORSE? What's the very bad news?
Doctor: I've been trying to reach you since yesterday.

Cheers! It's weekend again. Take care peeps. God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home