It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tuesday, October 05,2005

Reached home around 630am and thought of asking where Noelle is. So, gave her a call, thought she's on her way to my house, BUT when she picked up her phone, she was saying, "shucks! what time is that?". Haha. She just got up from her sleep. So, she have to rush all the way to Bkt Tinggi to pick me up. By the time she reach my house it's about 700am and there goes the traffic jam starts to build up. Hehe. Meaning, WE'RE STUCK IN JAM! Well, not too worry, she has lots of alternative ways to go through, so we managed to escape one part of the jam and managed to get to the stadium around 730am. We started jogging and there goes the rain again pouring down on our 5th lap. So, Noelle decided to give it a stop but I continued on. Haha. Oh ya, when she jogged, darn cute la. Perhaps you all should join me for jogging then you should know what am I talking about.

Right after that, we went to the church office to meet up Pst Chi Meei. Noelle needs to discuss the children's mission conference thing with Pst Chi Meei. So, I just filled up my teens street form there. Finally I've filled up. Haha. after taking ages!

Today is just another day of M@DneSs. The calls are coming in nonstop. Few colleague on leave also. Perhaps I should start considering taking leaves. Haha. Unpaid also happy. But nevertheless, working life is like that. I'm about to leave home for now. Not doing OT, darn tired! Most likely sleep too much. Kakaka. Take care everyone. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, finally you filled the OM TeenStreet form and summit. Glad to see more young people like yourself, Siang and Yong being a coach for the teenagers. Oh yes, do encourage Noelle to join the OM TeenStreet. Cheers.

10:31 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

ya, taking big step to actually go for teen street coz' first it's a unpaid leave and after calculating that, it actually worth rm650++ for the unpaid leave (1 week). and moreover i still have to pay rm250 for teen street. after thinking twice it's a good offering that I'd made for God. So, who cares. Hehe.

3:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, James, it is a step that I would encourage anyone to take. Anything that got to do with God's work is worth doing, and it's far more greater than just comparing things on earth, especially mammon. Experiencing God is where God's love and relationship with us. Financially struggle? No worries, I heard from Ps. Chi Meei that church may subsidize us, coaches. Hehehe.

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home