It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

A funny start for a weekend

Finally I've got a MD disc for my dear MD player. After 1 week of waiting, finally I get to enjoy the quality sound of a Sony MD player with Atracplus files. Haha, sounded like I'm doing promotion for Sony ar? Erm, not actually. Well, no doubt and I cant deny that the quality is much better than mp3 files, but you need to "compress" that to a higher bit rate to have such a quality. Which means the file size is bigger than a mp3 file. So, in a way, you can store lesser songs. Have to give and take lo. Often a time we always wants to have both, the quality and quantity but seems that it dont work parallelly. You can only have one @ each time. Haha, but for me, I still prefer quality compare to quantity. Enough of Sony MD player; let me tell you guys more stories.

Refering back to the title, funny start for a weekend; you must be wondering what so funny huh? Let me tell you guys. I have this colleague, he's an Indian and he got a call. As usual after the greeting, we normally continue on by asking user how can we assist them and the user replied, "Oh is this the India HD, please transfer me immediately to the an American person pls ".. Well, not to sure why the user knows that he is an Indian but he don't speak like one. Haha, hopefully I dont speak like one also. Kakaka.

Well, the second funniest joke of the day is a hellium balloon. Me and Dan was playing the hellium balloon that was hanging around in our office. Suddenly he starts telling me stories about hellium gas that enables you to talk like Chip Munks. Erm, usual me, don't really trust all this stories moreover is something from Dan, the joker! So, he did a demo for me, by breathing in all the hellium gas in the balloon. Oh my, he is damn crazy and damn kwet when he talks. I was basically the crazy one laughing so loud, erm, not to say no one laugh but I laughed the loudest. Kakaa. But I was stubborn enough not to believe it and I thought he was faking that. So, I gave a try myself. When I started talking, I was amazed that I talked even kwetter than Dan. Haha, thick face, I know! You can be skeptical, I have no problem on that. But when you try on that, you'll know what am I talking about. Hehe.

That's all the joke I have for today and it's weekend again! I'm glad time passes so fast. I'm really looking forward for my Sat and Sun to be filled with joy and laughter. I wish and hope that all of you would be the same. Take care pals and see ya again next week. Cheers! **Sorry ar, this weekend no beer for all of you.** GOD LOVES ALL OF YOU!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Chip Munks, James... hehehe... Well, it is definately true that the hellium gas will make you sound like chip munks. Because of the gas that passes through your vocal cord* (Hope I got the right word) Just like when you want to sing high note and low note through your vocal cord, you would release different amount of breath/air. But don't do it too often, otherwise you will pengsan* (which I nearly did) because not enough oxygen into your body. Hehehe... enjoy once in awhile and entertain us. I'm sure you sounded "kwet". hehehe... Cheers.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Haha, not too worry. I did not have too much of Hellium. Just a small lil portion. But I did agree with what Jeremy said. It does make you go dizzy even a small lil portion of gas. So, becareful ya. Don let me know @ the end of the day, because of curiousity, you get dizzy. Haha.

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home