It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'M B@cK!

Hi peeps. Sorry about yesterday. I was on leave and was not able to blog. Guess most of you did really concerned for me and some till the extend messaged and asked me to see whether I went for checked up on denggue effection. I'm really glad to have friends like all of you. A better word to discribe that would be "touched". Haha. It's really God's blessing for me to have friends like all of you. Thanks peeps for your prayer and concern.

Not too worry about my condition at the moment. I did went for check up but the doctor didn't say anything. Well, I think it's the fastest visit to clinic ever. Coz' I went in to the consultation room for less than 5 minutes. Either that, the doctor did not have experience or don't bother to waste so much time to have a detailed checkup for me. HAha. Took my medication and off I go. Dont have to pay a single cent coz' it's a panel clinic. I think I'm not fully recover yet. My fever is like on and off. One moment I could be sounded like some healthy person and the next moment, I need to wear few shirts on to make myself warm. Is that a symptom for denggue? Haha. Not too sure either.

Despite having most of my time resting on my bed, I did mange to clean up my room too. Did some vacuum in my room to have a fresher air in my room. So now my room is super clean. Haha. Wanna pay a visit? Better come now before my room gets messy again.

It's friday and it's end of the month already. Meaning PAYTIME! Yeah! As a bonus to that, let me give u another joke. Haha. Cheers!
An American and a Japanese were sitting on the plane on the way to LA when the American turned to the Japanese and asked, "What kind of -ese are you?"
The Japanese confused, replied, "Sorry but I don't understand what you mean."
The American repeated, "What kind of -ese are you?"
Again, the Japanese was confused over the question. The American, now irritated, then yelled, "What kind of -ese are you ... Are you a Chinese, Japanese,Vietnamese!etc......???"
The Japanese then replied, "Oh, I am a Japanese."
A while later the Japanese turned to the American and asked what kind of 'key' was he. The American, frustrated, yelled, "What do you mean what kind of '-kee' am I?!"
The Japanese said, "Are you a Yankee, donkee, or monkee?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dengue is a mosquito-borne infection which in recent years has become a major international public health concern. Dengue is found in tropical and sub-tropical regions around the world, predominantly in urban and semi-urban areas.

Dengue fever is a severe, flu-like illness that affects infants, young children and adults, but seldom causes death.

The clinical features of dengue fever vary according to the age of the patient. Infants and young children may have a non-specific febrile illness with rash. Older children and adults may have either a mild febrile syndrome or the classical incapacitating disease with abrupt onset and high fever, severe headache, pain behind the eyes, muscle and joint pains, and rash.

Dengue haemorrhagic fever is a potentially deadly complication that is characterized by high fever, haemorrhagic phenomena--often with enlargement of the liver--and in severe cases, circulatory failure. The illness commonly begins with a sudden rise in temperature accompanied by facial flush and other non-specific constitutional symptoms of dengue fever. The fever usually continues for two to seven days and can be as high as 40-41°C, possibly with febrile convulsions and haemorrhagic phenomena.

In moderate DHF cases, all signs and symptoms abate after the fever subsides. In severe cases, the patient's condition may suddenly deteriorate after a few days of fever; the temperature drops, followed by signs of circulatory failure, and the patient may rapidly go into a critical state of shock and die within 12-24 hours, or quickly recover following appropriate volume replacement therapy.

So, James, not to worry. God indeed is protecting everyone of us. Keep walking in-line with God. Take care. God Bless.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Hey, Jeremy, thanks for all the explaination. I'm sure by now, all of us would have a better knowledge of Dengue. Haha. So for those who has these symptoms. Pls be extra careful ya and go for checkup.

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home