It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

SleEp SLeEp SLeEp!

Haha, today I slept for 16 hours again as a total. Not as good as the previous time coz' I did slept 16 hrs non stop previous time. But this time I got up in between and continue sleeping. I can just tell u guys that I love sleeping. Haha. Nothing much to share today between I got to take off on the 4th and 7th Nov, yeah! Meaning I get to enjoy when all my friends are having thier holidays. Here are some pictures to share from my office.
This is the picture from my cubicle where the screen I should able to see the list of names who is getting the calls 1st and so on. On the right hand side, there's the plasma tv to see football. Haha.

This is Devan, on my right.

This is Shamsuri on my left where he likes to sing a lot. Haha.

That's all from me today. Have a great week ahead peeps. Enjoy! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home