It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm SicK @LReady!

Hi peeps. How's your day has been? Well, personally, mine is not too good despite having the chance of watching movie. I'm sick already. Ya! Finally huh? All this while I'm wishing to fall sick but don't really like the feeling now. Haha, I'm having fever, sorethroat and feeling cold now. Shucks! Just ate 2 pills of panadol just now. Hopefully I won't fall asleep as I drive back later.

Watched the movie Doom in the noon with Kean Loong. Well, I don't think it's a "must watch" movie. Not that good as I expected. HEhe, well, not giving any movie sypnosis here. Want to know more, go and watch lo, k? But I like the RPG effect when Karl Urban took the Chromosome 24. Hehe. But I had a great time with Kean Loong discussing more on how to improve our praise and worship session in our church. In a way, feel envy for him that he was able to experince so many things back in his church in Penang.

Kla, that's about it today. I really really very cold at the moment. Hoping that the time will move on fast so I can go back and rest. Take care everyone and here's a funny joke again before I end.

A junior manager, a senior manager and their boss are on their way to a meeting. On their way through a park,they come across a wonder lamp. They rub the lamp and a genie appears. The genie says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each." So the eager senior manager shouted, I want the first wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat and have no worries.
Pfufffff, and he was gone.
Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouted " I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of food and cocktails. "Pfufffff, and he was also gone.
The boss calmly said," I want these two idiots back in the office after lunch at 12.35pm"

Moral of the story :" Always allow the bosses to speak first"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home