It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

There's always a first time in my life where I wished to try. Guess what? Today it's my first time I changed tyre all alone by myself. Hey, please don't laugh @ me la. Very bad la u all. I think most of u all havent try changing it by urself also. Haha. All I could say is, it's not easy to change. Especially where the nuts almost rusty and it's hard to turn. But at least I learned something. My dad was laughing @ me as I was changing and basically he's just standing there and keeps smilling and laughing la. He is just so mean and not willing to offer any help. Fine then, I shall deal it myself. HAha.

Right after that, played "Worms" with my sis. Couldnt sleep much today. So, don't bother spending so much time on the bed without sleeping. Haha.

Want more jokes? Hehe, enjoy.

Two ghosts met and both chat about how they died,
1st ghost: How u died?
2nd ghost: I died of coldness.
1st ghost: How does it feel when you're dying in cold?
2nd ghost: Actually, I was imprisoned in the refrigerator. Initially, I was shivering, then my whole body started to freeze, later I felt the whole world was dark and I died. Fortunately, I died with not much suffering.
1st ghost: You're so pitiful....
2nd ghost: How about you? How did u die?
1st ghost: I died from heart attack.
2nd ghost: I see, why did u have a heart attack?
1st ghost: Actually, I found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day, when I came back from work, I saw a pair of man shoes outside my house. Then, I realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When I rushed into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding. So I searched the toilet, I ran downstairs, looked in the storeroom, but the bastard was not there. So, I ran upstairs and searched the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of all that running, I got a heart attack and died.
2nd ghost: Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge? If you did, both of us were alive now!

Moral of the story, don't stay in a fridge to hide, okie? Hehe. That's all from me today. Take care everyone. See ya. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home