It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Haha, I could say that this is the only Saturday that I slept the most so far. Well, one of the great reason, I was sicked. Actually, till now, I'm still! But nevertherless, my schedule is still full.

I had meeting in the noon for the caroling and right after that had another meeting with the YM committees. Meeting, meeting and meeting. *Sigh* but it's for the Lord. So no grumbles. Haha. Well, the YM evaluation meeting basically already took up my whole day. It was from 330pm till 1100pm. It's like 7 and a half hours. WOW! No doubt the meeting was so long, but I had a great time with all the committees evaluating what we've done throughout the year. I'm really looking forward to work with all of them in year ahead as Steven and Daniel is the new committee added. Wow, it's really encouraging to see people on "FIRE" for God serving together.

Right after the meeting, I was too tired to even go out for football match in mamak. So just go home and oink oink! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home