It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Erm, I would consider my Sunday was not that outstanding. Haha. Just a normal Sunday to me lo. Service, breakfast, meeting, futsal and caroling practise. BUT right after the caroling practise, we had a surprise birthday song for Melissa. Guess she was pretty surprised! Cant really see her facial expression though as it was in total dark. Kakaka.

Right after that, we went out to the Kokomo for a drink. Well, not knowing that the jumbo size of the fruit juice was super big so I went and ordered. Argh, darn full after drinking that. Samo watermelon. Good enough I did not have dyrea. If not I'd have to go to the toilet nonstop. Haha.

Well, I could say it's a happening nite, where we get all the jokes and laughters from our dear president May. Haha. She gets turn on very fast. My, my. I'd love to go out with them again. Hoping that the weekend will come fast. HAha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home