It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Why humans @re so immotional

Have you guys been feeling the same as me before? You have friends around you that are so down or emotional but at the same time you'll feel so bad because you are not able to help a single. You really wished to help but donno how to help and when you feel like consoling your friend but you just do not know what to say coz you're speechless. Well, I had the feeling throughout my whole day today. Just feel so useless. Coz' I'm not able to fulfill the responsibiliy as a friend. Life is just like that. Easily got influenced by your surroundings especially those that close to you.

So basically what I did to make myself better was; open up my friend's machine and look what movie is nice and copy into my machine and watch. Managed to finish a movie which is Species 3. Feeling so sleepy now and had migrain again. Shucks man! Donno what's wrong with my head! Always causing me this problem. Should I go for a head x-ray just to make sure that I do not have a tumour? Guess so. Must be thinking too much again. I think that's about it today. Have a great day 2molo peeps. Hope my mood won't affect all of you. =). Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home