It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sorry Peeps!

So sorry guys for not updating yesterday's blog. Not really feeling good yet. But guess I'm fine today. Haha. That's why I'm here. SO sorry guys for being so emotional. I've made a bold decision today just to cancel my booking for my car, City Vtec. Haha. Well, the main reason, I do not want to dig a foot hole for myself to put myself into pride and greed situation. I might have this car and what if in future, I would want something more than that? Guess human would not just be satisfy with what they have. I would afraid that I would start to look for earthly wealth instead of heavenly wealth. I've been thinking alot about this and no doubt is a tough decision to make. So, here I am, still faithfull to my little Kelisa. Haha. And also meaning I would have to drive my mum here and there since my mum do not have a car to drive around. Well, after all, she's still my mum and I should not just leave her and is my responsibility to bring her around no doubt that I might be tired BUT I'm still her son. Hehe.

Besides that, today is my sis's birthday. Well, actually prepared to bring her out to buy her phone. Well, remember I still owe her 1? Haha. Unfortunately she was not in for the whole day. So? Save up the money? Nope, I still buy her 1. Promise is still a promise. Haha. Well, that's all from me today. Looking forward for weekend as friday is coming! Take care peeps and enjoy! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home