It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wonderful weekend

How's ur weekend has been? Well, personally mine was fabulous especially on Sat. I enjoyed paintball very very much. Haha. We went all the way to Bukit Jalil for paintball game. We had two groups. One of it is our cg and another ones is non-cg. Guess who won? Of course us la! Have been together for so long, so our understanding among each other should be better. Indirectly, we should have a better group communications. Haha, just kidding.....Well, despite of those fun, I do have bruises around my body. Haha, 1 on my butt, 1 on my neck (which looks like a love bite) and 1 on my hand. But overall, it's quite fun.

Right after the paintball, we went for the porridge steamboat. Wow, nice! My first time eating that. So, it's kinda something new for me. I don't mind going it again. Wanna know the venue? Ask me and I shall bring you there. But it's on you okie? Haha.

Sunday, not very special day for me but as for today, I started to get worry about our carolings. For those who are reading this, pls pls pls do pray for us, the organizing committee to have wisdom how to coordinate things. As I don't see we are prepared to go out for caroling yet as we still have 2 weeks left. Time is limited and please do spare ur time to come along for practise, okie? We truely need all ur support. We can organise it but if there's no participant, at the end, there's no point we organised it as well. Please pray that everything will go on smoothly, okie?

I think that's about from me today. Do no want to make it a long ones. Enjoy your days ahead. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home