It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Friday, January 27, 2006

I had a very very weird dream today. Hmm, I dreamt that I am living in one of the apartment. A very very old building. One day, one of the resident, went into the lift and right after that, someone found him dead. Since then, it became a frequent thing and more and more people died. No doubt I was abit afraid, but I was curious. So, I decided to go on for a investigation. As I walking by the park of the apartment one day, I found out that the whole area used to be a graveyard. And that's when I started noticing why all the residence are dying because of this reason. The developer developed the area merely for profit and ignore all these graves. At the end, the developer killed himself and jumped down from the apartment. KAkakaka. Funny isn't it? Sounded like some horror movie you've watched? It's really strange why I can dream of such dream.

Well, I try to tell you, the morale of the story is; not to watch too many horror movies. But I myself have not been watching horror movies for such a long time already. =) Donno la, the dream somehow still quite funny to me.

K, no more ghost story liao. Kakaka. Chinese New year is coming. Is only 1 day away and I believe all of you are anxious. Why? To take more ang pows huh? That must be the main reason I guess. Anyway, BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR everyone. Take care and CHEERS! Oh ya, no drink and drive ya. REMEMBER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home