It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Thursday, February 9, 2006

Hi peeps, I have nothing much to write on here today. Just something would like to share with you guys and hope you guys will pray about it. Me and my team will be leading praise and worship this Sunday again. My team member is, See Shyong, Kean Loong, Joanne, Yong Ying, Choon Tat, Noelle, June and Cteven (imported) haha. Pray that everyone of us have the prepare heart to serve and most importantly set our heart right before God. As for me, =) still have the nervous feeling (stage fright). Please pray that I'd get through it.

Guess that all from me today. Not in the mood to blog more. Sorry. Not because that CNY is going to over but not too sure of that either. =) Take care everyone. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home