It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Hmm, have been missing my postings? So sorry everyone. I'm lazy to update my blog. Kakaka. How's ur holiday have been? Enjoying? Hmm, I'm still in my holiday mood. But I did had a great time during my holiday especially catching up all my sleeps. And finally I have 1 whole week of normal sleeping hour. =) But I'm back to my weird sleeping time. Now I can really sense the difference between sleeping weird times and normal times. With normal time, I can actually sleep 6 hours and get up fresh but with weird timing, I need to sleep around 8 hours to make myself fresh. See the big difference? I really cant take it anymore.

Hehe. Not to disclose too much here. Want to know more and what plan is coming up? Do come and find me and talk about that, k? Guess that's all from me today. I'll try to update more, k? Cheers and take care peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home