It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Friday, September 10, 2005

Hi all, it's weekend again! Nothing much for me to update you guys today. Well, the highlights of today is, I went to "Kei Tuk Sek", a tong sui stall in SS2 where Noelle like the best. Kaka. Remembered I did mentioned she eat 2 bowl of tong sui, 1 bowl of noodle and 1 side dish. Hehe, and that also right after her dinner. Really respect her. This time I went there not with her but with my ex-uni friends as well as her ex-housemates. It's Yau, Phaik Ying and Ah Chuen. Nothing nice actually, but as usual I'll order manggo, it's called Manggo Loh. Haha, what a name. Imagine the waiter asked you what would you like, then you replied with manggo loh. Haha. But anyway, that was nice! And guess what? It's a treat from Ah Chuen. Thanks very much bro for the treat.

Well, work today is quite busy in the beginning, because there are 3 ppl on leave and 1 ppl on MC and that total up to 4, haha, not to say you all donno how to count. But 4 is really alot leh. Well, nvm lo, just have to take more calls only lo.

Actually now, I'm off work edi. Just waiting for time to go to the gym! Yes, it's a free gym by our company. So, my as well, make full use of it. It starts operating @ 600am. I'm really looking forward for the noon today. Haha, I'll be joining a Dodge Ball competition! What game is that? Not really have a single idea what this game is all about. Just saw that from the movie once. Haha, hopefully still can remember the rules and how it is played. So, if you all free, do drop by @ 1200pm in Sunway Pyramid where the tournament starts. Come and be our cheer leader ya. Hehe. The 1st price is RM4000! That's really alot, so, if I win, I'll treat those that comes and cheer for our team, okie? That's the deal.


Alright, that's all from me this week! Going to update more on Monday. You guys have a great weekend ahead ya! Take care guys and cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home