It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sat was really fun for me! As lots of thing I tried out was really the first time for me. Haha. Started off with the gym right after work. Haha, I did most of the workouts for almost 2 hours. From 6oo till 800am. Thanks to Dan for being my instructor for free. He thought me almost everything. How to work out your biseps, triseps and whatever seps. Kaka, I guessed I had given up all my biology knowledge to my school teacher. My whole body starting to ache ever since that day till now. Imagine 3 days still aching. Then I tapau nasi lemak from the stall opposite my office, and it was good. Taste quite nice also but not as good as the nasi lemak from Kg. Kayu Ara in Damansara.

Reach home about 900 and went for sleep ever since but got a phone call from Siang saying 945 we have to be in Sunway Pyramid. Siao one, so early for what? keke, U-Xinn la. Told her that we should be there around 945am and it's starting soon. So, I got up around 930 and that's like only 30 minutes of sleep! Oh my, how am I going to play Dogde ball later. Moreover just after gym. Well, don't really care about it, coz normally dont sleep much on Sat also.

Well, reached Pyramid, U-Xinn and Jeremy were explaining all the rules. Haha, not really sure either, but just play only la. Have fun ma! Unfortunately, we lost to a bunch of elders. Keke, imagine that, 30yrs old ++ can win us. Haha, joke of the year! Maybe too much confident! so, next time dont over confident of something. It wont actually turn up the things we expected. Kaka. The reason we lost not because we are not good enough but we violated lots of rules. Haiz, so sad right? But it's a good game though. Haha, a good experience. After that, we bunch of siao kias walking around the Pyramid with the t-shirt they provided. Samo went to the arcade place to play Daytona. Haha, cant really recall when was the last time playing that. Everyone had a nice race with each other, but I'm not giong to mention here who won. KAka.

During the night, went cg, wow, the number is growing! So far is the best attendance ever. Very encouraging from all the group members. Keep it up, yeah! Had a good time with everyone too, updating each other and praying for each other.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James, nice picture. Keep posting!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Yeah!Nice picture coz' u r right in the front ma!Hehe,no worries.It's another joke!No hard feelings yeah!kakaka.Well,if you all wish to post any nice pic on the blog,do send me the pics,i'll upload it.

10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiayaa, don't have to say out loud. Very pai seh (shy) man. I'm just advertising DodgeBall game. Heaheaheh... definitely won't have any hard feelings. Hey post up more pictures, if you have any.

11:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home