It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not much highlights today. Just that the day is most of out jokes on Ah Siang. Keke. Went for Kajang Satay in the night on the Bukit Tinggi area with Noelle, Siang, Jeremy, Shyong, DWay and Yong. Well, I guessed it's the time where everyone siao the most. Havent seen so many people siao together before. Haha. Making fun of Ah Siang. Darling no hard feelings yeah! It's just a joke le. I believe right after this, everyone will forget about it and would not mention about it anymore. Since now is still hot, so bear with it for a short while more yeah. Due to privacy, I do not think I would want to disclose it here. Or else Siang will come chasing me with a knife. But anyhow, had great time fellowshiping with everyone else. Have been very long did not go out with a bunch of people liao. I really enjoyed myself very much with all of them, having laughters and jokes. Guess that was really a bonus for me as a start of a new week ahead.

Well, friends grab whole of your friends while you still could. Friends actually are blessings from God to help us to cheer up our days and help us to go through difficulties. So, don't think you can survive in this world without one. Moreover our time in this world is limited. You might live long but who knows what would happen to your friends? Treasure your friends while you could and don't regret if your friend is not around anymore. Remember what I did mentioned before, treasure those things around you while you still have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home