It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Saturday, October 1, 2005

As usual went gym for 2 hrs, wow, the workout is getting tougher. Haha. I think Dan is pushing me harder liao and right after the gym, I cant even turn the steering. Both my hands muscle is aching so terribly. Shucks! Moreover I have to drive down to Cheras to pick Yong home. Erm, wanted to let Yong drive my car back. But when she gets into the car, looking @ her sleepy face, makes me draw back my thought. Moreover she is leading me to a wrong way! Haha, good thing I did not ask her to drive me. Or else I might not be ended up in Klang. Hehe. haiz, Yong what happen to you?

Went out with Noelle to 1 Utama on the noon. She needs to look for her gown for her sister's wedding. Basically I just accompanying her around and taking time off for my week. Kaka. It's good time for rest where after a tough and stressfull week, just take a time off. Right after that, went for practise for Praise and worship. I'll be leading again on the 16/10. Please pray for me and my team member.

On the nite, instead of having cg, we had a makan cum cg discussion. Finally we make up our mind for a retreat to Genting. Ya, Genting again? But I think this is the first time for our cg to Genting. So, no worries. We'll definately have fun. Kakaka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home